The Greenlight electronic behavioral health assessments:
- Based on gold standard evidence-based assessments.
- Easy to administer with immediate results.
- Immediate, actionable reports easily imported to your EHR.
- Little to no disruption to work flow.
- Reimbursable by Medicaid (varies by state), Medicare and most private insurers, adding new revenue to the practice.
- Alcohol Dependence
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Eating Disorder
- Nicotine Addiction
- Medicare Wellness
- Opioid Risk
- Postnatal Depression
- Substance Abuse
Improves Patient Care
Physicians can now test patients as part of a standard office visit to establish a baseline for each patient.
Accurate and complete documentation inside GreenLight protects your practice in case you face an audit or litigation.
Tests are covered by most insurance, bringing the potential for new revenue from both testing and treating in your practice.
More than 1.5 million GreenLight assessments have been performed on over 500,000 patients.
Let's get started today!
How it Works
Many clients choose to use the GreenLight Behavioral Health Assessment tool as part of their existing practice workflow. With a standard implementation, results of the assessments are easily imported to your EHR.
Integrated Solution with athenahealth
GreenLight can be integrated with your athenahealth EHR. As an athena technology partner, GreenLight brings key benefits of integration, including:
- Automatic download of your athenahealth schedule into GreenLight.
- Discrete score results from GreenLight to the patient’s chart.
- Results are automatically available within the encounter.
Example: athenahealth/GreenLight Integration
Kevin P. Spencer
Chief Medical Officer
Kevin P. Spencer, MD is a family practice physician leading a large independent practice, Premier Family Physicians, in Austin, Texas. Dr. Spencer and his care team utilize the GreenLight system and are advocates for the integration of medical and behavioral health care.
Rodney M. Hamilton, MD
Chief Executive Officer
To request a demo or provide feedback, use the contact form below.
Alternatively, call us at (866) 602-1778.