The Greenlight behavioral health assessments:
- Based on evidence-based industry-standards.
- Easy to administer with immediate results.
- Immediate, actionable reports easily imported to your EHR.
- Little to no disruption to workflow.
- Reimbursable by Medicaid (varies by state), Medicare and most private insurers, adding new revenue to the practice.
18+ evidence-based assessments to help you diagnose and monitor a variety of behavioral health issues, including:
- Alcohol Dependence
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Eating Disorder
- Nicotine Addiction
- Medicare Wellness
- Opioid Risk
- Postnatal Depression
- Substance Abuse
Improves Patient Care
Over more than 3.3Million GreenLight tests have been performed on over 750,000 patients.
Let's get started today!
By implementing behavioral health assessments at the “frontline” of the healthcare system, both providers and patients are empowered with the knowledge and resources to set a path towards wellness.
GreenLight flows seamlessly with your practice workflow, offering a solution for any practice.
GreenLight makes it easy on the practice by transferring the work of administering the test from the office staff to the patient.
Many clients choose to use the GreenLight Behavioral Health Assessment tool as part of their existing practice workflow. With a standard implementation, results of the assessments are easily imported to your EHR.
Integrated Solution with athenahealth
GreenLight can be integrated with your athenahealth EHR. As an athena technology partner, GreenLight brings key benefits of integration, including:
- Automatic download of your athenahealth schedule into GreenLight.
- Discrete score results from GreenLight to the patient’s chart.
- Results are automatically available within the encounter.
Rodney M. Hamilton, M.D.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Kevin P. Spencer, M.D.
Chief Medical Officer
Alternatively, call us at (866) 602-1778.